GRANTS, INCENTIVES & REBATES
Rebates, grants and incentives can allow for significant savings on your next plumbing or heating project!
As a Fortis Trade Ally Network Contractor, we are first in line to hear of new programs.
Plus as a manufacturer trained and certified Carrier Dealer, we can help you take advantage of Cool Cash and trade-in allowances.
Whether it’s great rebates, incentives, grant money, or pilot programs, we can help you put money back in your pocket. Give us a call today to check for updates and see if these grants can be applied to your plumbing or heating project.
Are you looking for a way to get the benefits of a new installation now but don’t have the cash?
We are pleased to be able to offer our customers an easy financing option for our products and services. Partnered with a bank, we can now arrange payment plans for you in a seamless process. Similar to a line of credit, these plans are easy to manage with no hidden fees, and can be paid off at anytime. It is not equity or collateral based and pre-approval can often be achieved the same day.
The biggest advantage of financing is that the fuel savings from high efficiency heating equipment will offset the monthly payments – usually by a significant amount.
- Up to 100% financing for all your home comfort needs.
- No down payment necessary.
- Financing available for amounts starting at $1000 and up.
- Low monthly payment programs.
- Open loan – Pay off the entire loan at anytime without penalties.
- Personal and confidential.
- Easy deductions from your bank account.
- Take up to 10 years to pay.
There’s no need to putting off upgrading to a more energy efficient, cost effective home comfort system.
We make it simple – start saving money now. Phone 604 -980 – 1369 for more information.
- !ENDING SOON: THE FALL COOL CASH PROGRAM! - Receive up to $1,765 in rebates on Carrier systems. Deadline Is November 15th (only one week left!) so claim now before its to late!
- FortisBC Appliance Maintenance Rebates
- Regular upkeep on your appliances helps extend their life expectancy and keep them functioning optimally, saving you money in the long run. Right now you can save up to $135 on the maintenance of furnaces, boilers, natural gas fireplaces, and tankless water heaters. There’s no better time than now as we head into the rainy fall season.
New! FortisBC Boiler and Furnace Replacement Rebates
Save up to $1,500 when you replace an old natural gas boiler or space heating system with an eligible ENERGY STAR® boiler.
Save up to $2,700 when you convert from an oil, wood or propane stove to eligible natural gas systems to provide space and water heating.
New! Save up to $1000 when you replace your old natural gas furnace with an eligible ENERGY STAR® model.
Save up to $700 on installation of a natural gas wall furnace, or up to $1,100 if you add in a natural gas water heater.
FortisBC Fireplace Grants
When you install an EnerChoice® natural gas fireplace and apply within 60 days of purchase, you may receive a $300 rebate to further warm your heart. Check with us for details. *Now extended to include strata residents with strata permission.
FortisBC Home Renovation Rebate
Receive rebates of up to $1,200 on insulation, ventilation, space and water heating upgrades to your home. Up to a $300 is available as a rebate upon completion of a pre- and post-upgrade EnerGuide evaluation. If you make two or more eligible upgrades, you could also be eligible for a $300 bonus.
FortisBC Natural Gas Water Heater Rebate
Receive rebates from $200 to $1000 on select storage tank, condensing tankless, or condensing storage tank models. Once again, make sure to apply for the rebate within 60 days of the installation date.
BC Hydro Home Renovation Rebates
BC Hydro offers rebates up to $2000 on Heat Pumps plus check out the municipal top-ups
BC Hydro Municipal Top Ups
The City of Vancouver is also, for a limited time, offering up an additional $2000 top-up for converting to electric heat pump space heating.
The City of North Vancouver is offering a $350 top-up to the BC Hydro Home Renovation Rebates Program for primary source heat pump installations.
Don’t worry about the forms and red tape. R&B is familiar with the process and will give you everything you need including permit inspection, pre-filled forms, and pictures.