Is your water not going where it’s supposed to? From small drains to perimeter drains, storm or sanitary, we’ve got the right equipment to get things flowing again and put an end to your drainage problems.
Here are some signs you may have a sewer blockage and may need a professional drain cleaning team:
- Sewage smell – A sewage smell from the basement can indicate a break or a partial blockage in your main sewer line.
- Water backing up into showers and tubs.
- Slow-draining or standing water in sinks, tubs or showers drains
Chemical drain cleaners should always be avoided. They are designed to be reactive and dissolve hair, paper and grease but to work they need water to be reactive and are extra reactive in hot water. Whether alkaline or acid based, they are hard on your pipes, damaging to the environment, and the risk of splash-back burns to arms and face is always a danger while reaction occurs. This is why the professional drain cleaning team at R&B come prepared with a better solution.
Here are some of the specialized tools R&B has in our inventory that gives us the edge over other drain cleaning services:
- A better selection and number of augers – a size to match any clog.
- Sectionals for extra-long main line and storm sewer drains up to 200 feet.
- Specialized video technology to easily locate blockages, defects, or breaks in your line.
- Line locators to allow us to identify exactly where the problem lies. It’s faster to fix when we know where to dig.
- A water jetting machine with a 360-degree nozzle to efficiently strip out accumulated debris in record time.
FOR ALL YOUR
- Drain cleaning, repair and maintenance.
- Clearing and unclogging.
- Sump pump service, repair and replacement.
Call R&B at 604-980-1369, and we’ll make everything else easy.
REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Looking for a quick response on the repair of your heating system? We provide quick efficient services for all brands. For Lennox, Bryant, Payne, Trane, Samsung, York, Airco, Superhot, Sears furnaces and all others, R&B would love to be at your service and help look after your comfort.
From routine maintenance to emergency heating repairs to heating system replacements call R&B today.