Are you building a new home, updating older equipment or thinking about a future renovation? We have the in. As a manufacturer trained and certified Carrier Dealer, and a registered TRADE ALLY NETWORK contractor with FortisBC, we get first access to savings for you. Incentives, grant money and pilot programs to help you offset the cost of these projects could put money back in your pocket. Give us a call today to check for updates and see if these grants can be applied to your plumbing or heating project.
- BC Hydro Home Renovation Rebates – BC Hydro offers rebates up to $1,200 on Insulation improvements; $800 on Ductless Heat Pumps; up to $50 on Ventilation Fans and up to $500 on Draft-proofing.
- FortisBC Energy Star Hot Water Tank Efficiency Program – Replace your aging water heater with a qualifying natural gas Energy Star model and you could save on energy costs while being eligible for a model-specific rebate of up to $1,000. Check with our office for details and make sure you apply for the rebate within 60 days of purchase.
- North Shore Toilet Replacement Program – Replace your 13 litre toilet with a 4.8 litre or dual flush model and get a $50 rebate. Ask us for a recommendation on the best low flow toilet in your budget.
- FortisBC Fireplace Grants – When you install an EnerChoice natural gas fireplace and apply within 60 days of purchase, you may receive a $300 rebate on your shiny new fireplace. Check with us for details.
- FortisBC Home Renovation Rebate – Receive rebates of up to $1,200 on insulation, ventilation, space and water heating upgrades to your home. Up to $500 may also become available if you improve your home’s air sealing and a $150 rebate is available upon completion of a post-upgrade EnerGuide evaluation.
- Gas Furnace Trade-In Allowance Program – Effective immediately, this program has been extended until April 30th 2019. Receive up to $900 when purchasing a qualifying replacement gas furnace. The trade-in program also provides funds to apply towards a new gas furnace or to replace the secondary heat exchanger. For further details please get in touch with us.
Don’t worry about the forms and red tape. R&B is familiar with the process and will give you everything you need.