Are you looking for quality, reliability, fix it right the first time? What you really want is an honest plumber. For your highest rated local plumber, look no further than R&B. It’s not just that I’m biased, read on to find out why we qualify. Here’s what to look for:
The highest rated local plumbers will check these boxes:
- Business philosophy & Longevity
- WSBC Insurance and General Liability Insurance
- Ticked journeymen and indentured apprentices
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Customer Experience (with a grain of salt) & Warranty
Whether it’s a used car salesman, auto mechanic or plumber, there are some professions from whom the general public has a fear of being ripped off, taken advantage of, otherwise getting nothing for something. While most mechanics, plumbers and general trades (not vouching for used car salesmen) are honest there are ways to tell you are considering a good plumbing and heating company.
In this five-part blog series, I’ll review each of these and why they are important to you.