You work hard to clean the dirt you can see, but what about the dirt you can’t? Smoke, dust, pollen, air-borne bacteria and pathogens, pet dander, dust mites and other allergens are negatively affecting your health. If you are currently changing your regular furnace filters several times per year and still suffering from things like nasal and throat irritation, runny nose, congestion or asthma attacks inside your house, consider a whole-home purification system solution.
Call us for a recommendation of what would work best for you.
The newest in Air Purification system technology is the iWave Air Purifier by Nu-Calgon. It’s different in that it installs inside your existing HVAC or HRV system. As the air passes over the equipment, the ions that are produced will attach themselves to pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and other odours in the air. This allows them to become more effectively destroyed and trapped by your existing air filters. And that improves the air quality of the entire household.
- No maintenance required
- Silent operation
- Uses existing filters within other equipment
- Controls cooking/pet odours in addition to all airborne particulates
- Creates no ozone or harmful by-products
- Installs within existing equipment and does not create a new footprint
- 3-year warranty
Electronic Air Cleaners use electricity to charge and polarize airborne particles to make them “stick” to the filter within the unit. Honeywell’s F300 Air Cleaner is an excellent example of this type of technology.
- Captures of up to 99% of pollutants.
- Filters can be washed by the homeowner and reinstalled.
- Low maintenance
- Can be run as a stand-alone unit for radiant systems
- 5-year warranty
Air Purifiers differ from air cleaners in that they don’t just remove the particles from the air, they actually kill live bacteria, germs, and mold spores using an ultraviolet light. They are especially useful in home applications where occupants suffer from allergies and asthma. The Carrier Infinity Air Purifier has top ratings in providing healthier, cleaner air and ease of use.
- Silent operation
- Uses “capture and kill” technology
- Effective against cold, flu and strep pathogens
- Easy to replace, long-life MERV 15 filter
- Works with most existing furnace systems
- 10-year parts warranty on registered products
The compact size of these three air quality systems and their flexibility to be installed with, or alongside your existing heating systems is why these are our top three options for your consideration.
Improve your quality of life. Arrange your free in-home estimate today!