The Headline “15-month-old girl saved family from carbon monoxide leak” was the headline in the Province News Paper a few years ago when this blog was first written.  We always reflect on carbon monoxide (CO) this time of year as heating systems are started and doors and windows are closed tightly. The Lesson The article…

Read More

It’s good to know that R&B emergency service is there when you really can’t wait.  You’re paying for us to come save the day so read about how to make the most of our visit. Are you too cold or wet? We’ve got 24-hour emergency service at the ready! Heating If you can avoid having to…

Read More