Are you building a new home, updating older equipment or thinking about a future renovation? We have the in. As a manufacturer trained and certified Carrier Dealer, and a registered TRADE ALLY NETWORK contractor with FortisBC, we get first access to savings for you. Incentives, grant money and pilot programs to help you offset the cost of these projects could put money back in your pocket. Give us a call today to check for updates and see if these grants can be applied to your plumbing or heating project.
- Carrier Cool Cash – Receive up to $1,765 in rebates on any qualifying purchase of energy-efficient Carrier® heating and/or cooling systems purchased between March 15th– July 15th, 2017
- BC Hydro Home Renovation Rebates – BC Hydro offers rebates up to $1,200 on Insulation improvements; $800 on Ductless Heat Pumps; up to $50 on Ventilation Fans and up to $500 on Draft-proofing. If you install a ductless heat pump or draft-proof your home before March 31st, 2017 you may also be eligible for an additional $250 rebate!
- Fortis BC Energy Star Hot Water Tank Efficiency Program – Replace your aging water heater with a qualifying natural gas Energy Star model and you could save on energy costs while being eligible for a model-specific rebate of up to $1,000. Check with our office for details and make sure you apply for the rebate within 60 days of purchase.
- North Shore Toilet Replacement Program – Replace your 13 litre toilet with a 4.8 litre or dual flush model and get a $50 rebate. Ask us for a recommendation on the best low flow toilet in your budget.
- Fortis BC Fireplace Grants – When you install an EnerChoice natural gas fireplace and apply within 60 days of purchase, you may receive a $300 rebate on your shiny new fireplace. Check with us for details.
- Fortis BC Home Renovation Rebate – Receive rebates of up to $1,200 on insulation, ventilation, space and water heating upgrades to your home. Make three of any of the eligible upgrades and you could qualify for a $750 Bonus Offer. Up to $500 may also become available if you improve your home’s air sealing and a $150 rebate is available upon completion of a post-upgrade EnerGuide evaluation.
- Fortis BC Switch ‘n’ Shrink Rebate – If you switch your oil, wood or propane heating system to an ENERGY STAR® certified natural gas heating system you could be eligible for a $1,000 rebate. Call our office today for details, this offer expires on February 28th, 2018.
Don’t worry about the forms and red tape. R&B is familiar with the process and will give you everything you need.